David Adams Luxury Property Policy and Procedure for Complaints
Should you find it necessary to lodge a complaint, despite that this company endeavours to ensure that all staff maintain a high level of service at all times, below please find the procedure to complain. This procedure follows along the standards which were initiated by RICS.
- If you make a complaint, it must be in writing to:
Longbarrow Group Limited trading as David Adams Luxury Property
The Old Vicarage
Fisherton de la Mere
Warminster BA12 0PT
United KingdomPh +44 (0)7876545986
- Please attach any documentation (if any) along with your written complaint.
- Please include the name of the person or thing you are complaining about and what you would like us to do about it.
- Upon receipt of your complaint, it will be given personal attention by David Adams and an internal review will be undertaken. A written, full response will be mailed to you within 15 days of receiving your complaint.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 3 days.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge. The contact details of the TPO Ombudsman are here: ph 01722333306. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP. Further details can be found here: www.tpos.co.uk
- You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
- If the complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, we agree to your contacting the Property Ombudsman and referring the complaint.